About me

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh

    I want to introduce my self. My name is Vendra Yudistira,I come from sambas city, I was born in Seburing, on November 19,1998.Now I live in Jl. Adisucipto gg. H. aman, I ranted a house with my friend.
I have two brother in my family, that is brother and sister. I am second child.
My parents work as farmers. I am alementary school in SDN 11 Seburing, and in continue the junior high school SMPN 2 Semparuk and continue in high school SMAN 1 Semparuk. Every day I use motocycle go to school.
   And Why I choose to continue study to univercity level.??
Because in my opinion education is one means to achieve succes, and the government has asserted that education is important for the future. And also to promote the country of them through education. To create qualified human resources. Other reaso, I want to boast of my parents, because both my parents are very supportive of me in terms of education. Their great hope is that I become a scholar. They work hard to earn money for me.
  And I plan after finishing study from Untan is in line with my faculty. I want to be a teacher, serving to the community, educate students, share knowledge. And giving what can be given to society for the sake of natiom and state.
Thanks.
Assalamualaikum  warahmatullahiwabarakatuh.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Place tourist in Pontianak

Three Levels of Government