Coffee makes us happy

              Talking about culinary in indonesia, it looks like there will be no out endless.
In indonesia there are various kinds of culinary. Originating from various regions in indonesia. In our area, west borneo,  especially in pontianak city, of course, also has a unique culinary.From the food to your drink, this Time I will discuss drink.
               I was one of the people, who liked a beverage that is coffee, I love coffee, almost every day I always drink coffee, for me coffee it's got its own benefits for me, in addition to so hobbies, coffee for me is a friend to mengerjekan task assignments.After drinking coffee the body feels fresh, and of course the eyes are no longer sleepy.
Since the ketch I was already introduced with the coffee, because my family, especially my parents really like as well with coffee.Before the old man left for work, and I before leaving to go to school,we always drink coffee together in the morning, and seems to have become a routine in the morning.
               After college I never again drink coffee with the family, but I was introduced and invited by my friend to a coffee place that never deserted throughout the day. That is aming coffe.
                                                      Vietnam coffe at aming coffe


                Aming coffee located at jalan haji abas 1 number 157 village continent malay barat, kecamatan pontianak selatan, pontianak, west kalimantan. Aming coffee seems to have become the icon of the city of pontianak. Aming coffee is always crowded in the visit customers, they even there is comes early in the morning once to taste the coffee.
The name of the owner aming coffee is mr. limin wong.Mr. limin said the coffee shop of hers open at 06.30 pm until 23.00 pm.,but not infrequently the customer sitting in the stalls coffee until 00.00 wib. Aming cofee provides about 100 chairs and 40 tables for the visitors who come and go.About the price is certainly according to money that ranges from Rp5000 for black coffee and Rp7000-Rp8000 for coffee milk.
According to me the taste of coffee in these places there is a characteristic taste and fragrance of its own, is not the same with coffee coffee is usually, and yesterday I drank the vietnamese coffee is extraordinary favors, and only worth Rp 8000. Let's please try. Because coffee has a philosophy of its own for you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Place tourist in Pontianak

Three Levels of Government