My friend to change my life

                   Surely in life, we have a friend who really mean in our lives.A friend is someone who is not our family, but she knew about us, know about our lives, even know about the bad things that we do.
                   Friends aren’t intentionally we found in our lives, they come alone. In the friends, we must smart choose which good friends to our lives and where the friend who is bad. Surely we have to control himself. A friend is highly influential in our life
                   I have a friend who really mean in my life.

How I met with him???

This time I will tell the story of my life and my best friend.I met him at the elementary school, then continued to finished elementary school, continued to secondary school first, the class 7 me one class with him, from there I was already familiar with him, if you go to the cafeteria always together, perform tasks together and many other thing in do together, until graduating from high school first, I and he signed up high school together, even in high school we celebrate graduation together.Even when in college we always nyantai together, share a story about life as a new student.

                  He named ega syavira, he was one of the village with me, my parents and her parents already familiar and find out if we friends are so long.

What I love of him, and what I love of her?

                  About 13 years I was friends with him, I always made her better, I always gave advice when I was a problem, he always gave a solution that she could, support me, anyway, he always there when I again there is a problem and he is a place where I told me.
The thing that I love of he is he was fierce, very bad-tempered, do not be surprised if many a guy who was afraid to her, she’s a lot of wants, but if I she didn’t fierce, because I already know with its..

                 
So look for a friend who can make you so much better to next not even make worse life!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Place tourist in Pontianak

Three Levels of Government